Antonis Klapsis is Assistant Professor of Political and Diplomatic History at Neapolis University Pafos. He also teaches at the Hellenic Open University. In the past, he taught at the University of Peloponnese, at Panteion University, and at the Open University of Cyprus. He is the Academic Coordinator of the Centre of International and European Political Economy and Governance of the University of Peloponnese. He has worked as an expert at the Committee of the Regions of the European Union concerning the new European Neighbourhood Policy as well as the evaluation of the European Migration Agenda. He was a Visiting Fellow at the Wilfried Martens Centre of European Studies. He is member of the Hellenic Historical Society, the National Greek Committee of the International Association of South-East European Studies, and the Hellenic Society of International Law and International Relations. He has published numerous papers in distinguished peer-reviewed international academic journals, contributed volumes, and conferences’ proceedings. His works include the following books:
- Policy and Diplomacy of Greek National Integration, 1821-1923, Pedio, Athens 2019 (in Greek).
- The National Schism, with Manolis Koumas, Kathimerini, Athens 2019 (in Greek).
- The Colonels’ Dictatorship. Anatomy of Seven Years, ed. with Spyros Vlachopoulos and Dimitris Keridis, Patakis, Athens 2019 (in Greek).
- An Unholy Alliance: The European Far Right and Putin’s Russia, Wilfried Martens Centre for European Studies, Brussels 2015.
- Turkey’s Accession in the League of Nations and Greek Foreign Policy, 1924-1932, Herodotus, Athens 2015 (in Greek).
- The Konstantinos Karamanlis Institute for Democracy Yearbook 2011, ed. With Konstantina E. Botsiou, Springer, Heidelberg 2011.
- The Greek-Turkish Economic Pact of 10 June 1930: Eleftherios Venizelos and the Settlement of Abeyances Deriving from the Lausanne Convention for the Exchange of Populations, I. Sideris/National Research Foundation “Eleftherios K. Venizelos”, Athens 2010 (in Greek).
- Andreas Michalakopoulos and Greek Foreign Policy, 1926-1928, I. Sideris/Konstantinos Karamanlis Institute for Democracy, Athens 2009 (in Greek).
- The Gestation of the Future: European Union in the League of Nations, with Theodoros Christodoulidis, I. Sideris, Athens 2008 (in Greek).
- The Exchangeable Property of Triglia, Triglian Association of Rafina, Rafina 2007 (in Greek).